By working with a good interior designer, you will:
- Save money through access to discounts and “to the trade” pricing that are not available to the public.
- Avoid common decorating pitfalls — many of which can be very costly.
- Be offered unique choices for furniture, rugs, fabrics, materials, and merchandise that are not available to the public — so your home will have a look and feel that reflects you and your lifestyle.
- Be connected with trusted and reliable artisans and craftspeople for custom services such as decorative finishes, built-in furniture, window treatments, etc.
- Save time by having the research for design options and price quotes done for you.
- Minimize inconvenience by allowing you to complete your project in a timely manner (nothing is more inconvenient than having a master bedroom, family room or kitchen under construction for months on end).
>> contact Julie Risman for your San Antonio interior design needs.